PVH Look Ahead, Look Back: November 29, 2016
By The PHCD Team | November 29, 2016
PHCD is committed to ensuring our community is informed of our efforts to identify an operator for Petaluma Valley Hospital. To help us do that, PHCD will be providing bi-weekly updates that will reflect on our efforts during the previous two weeks and provide insight into our planned actions for the coming two weeks. These updates will available will be posted here on our blog, on our Facebook page, and via email. If you would like to sign up to receive these updates via email, please click here and send us your name and email in the body of the message
Bi-weekly update: November 29, 2016
TWO WEEK LOOK BACK
The following actions have taken place over the past two weeks:
• Requested additional information from SJH based on bidder requests; received and shared some of the requested information; waiting for SJH to provide the rest of the requested information.
• Confirmed PVH physician group that will be participating in the due diligence process.
TWO WEEK LOOK AHEAD
The following are planned actions for the next two weeks:
• Upload received information into online data room.
• Two prospective bidders will be conducting PVH site visits (tour facility, meet with PVH physicians and on-site hospital administration).
• Perform preliminary evaluation of potential bidders.
• Conduct PVH employee forums for the week of December 5th.