What is GoSafe?
GoSafe is a mobile personal emergency response system designed for individuals who lead an active lifestyle. It accesses help both inside and away from the home with multiple locating technologies including GPS and Wi-Fi. GoSafe includes 2-way communication and the same fall detection capabilities as HomeSafe with AutoAlert. AutoAlert is the most popular proven fall detection technology in the U.S. medical alert market today. AutoAlert detects more than 95% of falls.
Live Life to the Fullest with GoSafe
Feeling safe shouldn’t be limited to your home. Whether walking to your mailbox or going on vacation, feel confident with 24/7 access to help at home and on the go with our GoSafe line of medical alert systems.
GoSafe Help Button & Charger
The GoSafe Help Button and Charger are designed to make accessing help simple and effective.
Wear the GoSafe Help Button around your neck both inside and away from the home for access to help when you need it! The GoSafe Help Button can automatically place a call for help if a fall is detected and you are unable to push your Help Button.
Monthly service starts at $54.95.*
Key Features of the GoSafe Help Button
Fall Detection: The GoSafe Mobile Help Button can automatically call for help if a fall is detected and you are unable to push your Help Button.
Waterproof: You may wear it in the shower where falls often occur.
Long Battery Life: Its unique system optimizes battery life, allowing up to one-week in-between charges.
Six Locating Technologies: Our GoSafe system is packed with a variety of locating technologies to help locate you in an emergency, including:
- Two-Way Voice: The pendant has a built-in speaker and microphone so you can talk with our Response Center or Emergency Services hands-free, directly through the pendant, and provide location information.
- Global Positioning System (GPS): Satellite navigation technology can locate you whenever there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites.
- Intelligent Tracking: When you move, this technology uses the path you take to leave a trail. This path can then be accessed by our Response Center in the event that your last-known location is helpful.
- WiFi: This technology utilizes a growing database of WIFI hotspots to locate you, particularly if you're indoors.
- Audio Beacon: Feel confident even in remote areas. The Mobile Help Button comes with an alarm that can be activated by our call center so audible "you’re getting closer!" information can be heard by first responders.
- At Home: If you are within range of your home Communicator, we'll know that you are either at home or very close to home.
Smart Auto-Switching Pendant: Automatically switches connection from the home Communicator unit to the GoSafe wireless button system when you leave house and when you return. Requires no user intervention or changes. This feature also conserves power, optimizing performance when you're away from home.
Easily Accessible: Since you can wear your Help Button 24/7 around your wrist or neck, unlike a cell phone, it should always be easily within reach.
Light Communicators: The Button has orange and green lights that tell you when your Button needs charging and when the charge is complete.
Airplane Mode: The Button can be put in airplane mode for when you travel by plane.
Key Features of the GoSafe Charger
Fast Charging: Approximately 45 minutes of charging time per week and you're ready to go!
Light Communicators: Flashing and steady green lights communicate when your Mobile Help Button is in the process of being charged and when it is fully charged.
Charging Cradle: You can wear the Button while it charges!
* Requires GoSafe mobile button purchase of $149.