Forging a new path for Petaluma Valley Hospital
By The PHCD Team | October 28, 2016
PHCD is committed to ensuring our community is informed of our efforts to identify an operator for Petaluma Valley Hospital. To help us do that, PHCD will be providing bi-weekly updates that will reflect on our efforts during the previous two weeks and provide insight into our planned actions for the coming two weeks.
These updates will available will be posted here on our blog, on our Facebook page, and via email. If you would like to sign up to receive these updates via email, please click here and send us your name and email in the body of the message.
Bi-weekly update: October 28, 2016
TWO WEEK LOOK BACK
The following actions have taken place over the past two weeks:
• Held employee forums and community stakeholder meetings in partnership with current operator St. Joseph Health (SJH) about transition.
• Established a January 31, 2017 deadline for interested parties to submit full proposals.
• Contacted previous and newly interested parties to collect their data requests.
• Compiled online data repository for interested parties to access.
• Set goal of June 6, 2017 for public vote ballot measure.
TWO WEEK LOOK AHEAD
The following are planned actions for the next two weeks:
• Participate in PVH employee forum to provide update and answer questions.
• In partnership with PVH physicians, we intend to create a small subgroup representing key service lines to work with the District.
• Continue to work with SJH to ensure smooth operations of PVH and to lay foundation for smooth transition to new operator.
• Review data requested, and work with SJH to collect necessary information.
• Engage with interested parties to coordinate site visits and meetings.