PVH Look Ahead, Look Back: January 27, 2017
By The PHCD Team | February 2, 2017
PHCD is committed to ensuring our community is informed of our efforts to identify an operator for Petaluma Valley Hospital. To help us do that, PHCD will be providing bi-weekly updates that will reflect on our efforts during the previous two weeks and provide insight into our planned actions for the coming two weeks. These updates will available will be posted here on our blog, on our Facebook page, and via email. If you would like to sign up to receive these updates via email, please click here and send us your name and email in the body of the message.
Bi-weekly update: January 27, 2017
TWO WEEK LOOK BACK
The following actions have taken place over the past two weeks:
• Continued to interact with SJH in an attempt to add requested data to a new data room.
• Received formal petition signed by 150 PVH employees from various departments and professions listing standards to be met by future hospital operator. These standards are reflective of decision making criteria developed by District with input from community.
• Received formal petition signed by 189 PVH employees representing multiple departments and professions in support of District efforts in identifying a new hospital operator.
• Facilitated phone calls between prospective bidders and SJH management team to allow prospective bidders to ask questions driven off their review of data provided by SJH.
• Participated in ongoing conversations with interested parties.
TWO WEEK LOOK AHEAD
The following are planned actions for the next two weeks:
• Formally close RFP submittal process.
• Begin process of analyzing proposals received against established criteria.
• Initial formal board discussion of bids is scheduled for closed session on February 9th.
• Develop and distribute a press release announcing RFP respondents.