PVH Look Ahead, Look Back: March 28, 2017
By The PHCD Team | March 29, 2017
PHCD is committed to ensuring our community is informed of our efforts to identify an operator for Petaluma Valley Hospital. To help us do that, PHCD will be providing bi-weekly updates that will reflect on our efforts during the previous two weeks and provide insight into our planned actions for the coming two weeks. These updates will available will be posted here on our blog, on our Facebook page, and via email. If you would like to sign up to receive these updates via email, please click here and send us your name and email in the body of the message.
Bi-weekly update: March 28, 2017
TWO WEEK LOOK BACK
The following actions have taken place over the past two weeks:
• A letter of intent (LOI) was signed between the PHCD and Paladin Healthcare.
• Paladin Healthcare and SJH met to discuss transition of the IT services for PVH.
• Paladin continues to perform due diligence with the aim of arriving at a comprehensive agreement with the PHCD, and a transition agreement with SJH.
TWO WEEK LOOK AHEAD
The following actions are planned for the next two weeks:
• The PHCD will continue to facilitate interactions between SJH and Paladin, with the aim of both sides gaining more clarity on the transition process.
• Additional visits to Petaluma will take place by Paladin representatives over the next 2-4 weeks.