Be Confident at Home with HomeSafe
Live at home with confidence and dignity with our HomeSafe medical alert systems. Have peace of mind knowing that you or your loved one will have 24/7 access to help. You can choose HomeSafe with AutoAlert fall detection technology, or HomeSafe Standard.
Our HomeSafe Standard System includes a Help Button, a Communicator, and 24/7 access to our U.S. based Response Center Associates. You can choose a Help Button pendant to wear around your neck or a wristband Help Button.
Monthly service starts at $29.95
HomeSafe with AutoAlert
Our industry-leading HomeSafe with AutoAlert service provides prompt access to highly trained caring Response Associates at the push of a button 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The HomeSafe with AutoAlert pendant can automatically call for help if a fall is detected and you are unable to push your Help Button. AutoAlert is the most widely adopted proven fall detection technology in the U.S. medical alert market today. AutoAlert detects greater than 95% of falls. The HomeSafe with AutoAlert System includes a Help Button pendant, a Communicator, and 24/7 access to our U.S. based Response Center Associates.
Monthly service starts at $44.95
- Waterproof: Designed for wear in the bath or shower, where falls often occur.
- Worry-free battery: Batteries are long-wearing, and Lifeline automatically replaces them when needed.
- Easily accessible: Unlike a cell phone, you wear your Help Button 24/7. If worn correctly, help should always be easily within reach.
- Thoughtfully designed: The smooth design of our buttons makes for comfortable, unobtrusive wear. Neck cords are designed to break away in the event of an emergency and are easily replaced if damaged or soiled.
- Reliable: Response Associates will always answer your call and get you help 24/7.
Key Features of the Home Communicator
- Quick Dialing: When you press your Help Button in range of a Communicator, the Communicator dials our Response Center through your telephone landline (wireless available when no landline is accessible).
- Sensitive: Voice amplification on the Communicator's speakerphone allows you to hear conversations more easily, and ensures our Response Center can hear you from almost anywhere in your home.
- Easy to Install: The Communicator will walk you through the process of installing your service at home. A Quick Start Guide is also provided and available for additional help. Professional installation service is available for a fee.
- Signal Strength Light: So you can find the ideal places in your home to plug the Communicator.
- Up to 30 Hours Battery Backup: Feel confident knowing you’ll have access to help even during power outages.
- Automatic Self-Testing: The Communicator conducts regular status checks to confirm proper operation. Have confidence knowing your system can alert Lifeline in the event maintenance is required.
- Language Line available
* Also available in homes without a landline for an additional nominal fee.