PVH Look Ahead, Look Back: December 9, 2016
By The PHCD Team | December 9, 2016
PHCD is committed to ensuring our community is informed of our efforts to identify an operator for Petaluma Valley Hospital. To help us do that, PHCD will be providing bi-weekly updates that will reflect on our efforts during the previous two weeks and provide insight into our planned actions for the coming two weeks. These updates will available will be posted here on our blog, on our Facebook page, and via email. If you would like to sign up to receive these updates via email, please click here and send us your name and email in the body of the message.
Bi-weekly update: December 9, 2016
TWO WEEK LOOK BACK
The following actions have taken place over the past two weeks:
• Facilitated site visits for two prospective bidders, which included a hospital tour; meeting with physicians and onsite management; meeting with Petaluma Health Center Chief Medical Officer and Administration, District CEO and Board representatives.
• Postponed planned employee forums due to site visits and working to reschedule them.
• A comprehensive data request has been compiled, combining information requested from multiple prospective bidders.
• SJH has started providing the requested hospital operation data which is being shared with prospective bidders.
TWO WEEK LOOK AHEAD
The following are planned actions for the next two weeks:
• A site visit is being planned for a third prospective bidder in early January.
• Complete the data collection process and disseminate information to the prospective bidders.
• Reschedule employee forums.