PVH Look Ahead, Look Back: November 11, 2016
By The PHCD Team | November 11, 2016
PHCD is committed to ensuring our community is informed of our efforts to identify an operator for Petaluma Valley Hospital. To help us do that, PHCD will be providing bi-weekly updates that will reflect on our efforts during the previous two weeks and provide insight into our planned actions for the coming two weeks. These updates will available will be posted here on our blog, on our Facebook page, and via email. If you would like to sign up to receive these updates via email, please click here and send us your name and email in the body of the message
Bi-weekly update: November 11, 2016
TWO WEEK LOOK BACK
The following actions have taken place over the past two weeks:
• Facilitated hospital employee forums to provide an in-person update and dialog; confirmed ongoing communication process and answered questions.
• Coordinated signing of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) with interested parties from a short-list of targeted PVH operator candidates.
• Set up online data room for dissemination of pertinent information to assist bidders with their due diligence.
• Added helpful data in effort to familiarize potential bidders with PVH, the market it serves, and the potential for continued operational success.
TWO WEEK LOOK AHEAD
The following are planned actions for the next two weeks:
• Work with bidders to understand the supplemental data they will need.
• Work with SJH to collect the additional data requested by our prospective bidders.
• Organize and possibly conduct site visits by prospective bidders.
• Schedule additional PVH employee forums early December.